Thursday, May 6, 2010

Multimedia message

Today has been a wonderful look to how it will be for the next 91 days. We rode from Williamsburg to Glendale today and man was it hot Bryn and I rode together. She clocked the temp at 100 at times. The road was giving off so much heat. We had fun on our first 50 mile day! Bryn and I listned to music nost of the time. We found little stops to snack and drink water really helped keep our energy up. I'm really tired now but today was alot of fun. Riding the bike paths were really beautiful. We past a bus stop with elementary school kids that waved, one said wow your bike is awesome talking about the recumbent bike. That encuragement and the beauty of Virgina made today fantastic. Tomorow we go to Ashland. Anyone want to meet up just let me know! I'll be In Town by noon I think.      

No comments:

Post a Comment