Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Multimedia message

5.16.10
Whyithville, Va- Demascus, Va
Miles:58
Temp: 70-75
Weather: clowdy, noon-rest of the day. Downpour and lighter showers
Start time: 7:30
End time: 3:30
Today was great. I found myself thinking about two people I passed gardening. I thougt to my self I wonder if they realize how amazing it is to be able to make your own food, work outside, or even just be able to have a huge farm...My wondering mind went to thinking I wonder if they ever stop to look at where they are. Because where we were was just gorgeous, we were surrounded by huge hills that seemed to meet the sky. Well all of a sudden I realized I haven't really done that and I need to! Really and truly stop for a moment and look where you are, it's almost unreal to me that I get to wake up every day and just worry anout riding my bike. Really I am only doing thre things riding, eating, and sleeping. It is just fantastic I almost can't believe it. I hope who ever is reading this, takes the time to look around at their world because life truly moves to fast, and I hope if you arnt amazed at what is around you, make some changes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment