Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Multimedia message

5.10.10
Off day Charlottesville, Va
Miles:0
Temp:75-80
weather: sunny 
Today Grandma, Aunt Amy, and baby James came out to visit. We did some much needed running around. We went to kmart first to find something to put a stop to this dreadful poisin ivy, I seem to have gotten all over the back of my leg. I suppose that's what happens when you pee in the woods, but if I had the choice to choose between a portapoty and the woods, I would still choose the woods.
We also went to the bike shop to solve the misterious numb feet problem. I have had a feeling that my feet are numb, then Painfully numb that starts to creep up my leg. I think it has something to do with my shoes and/or peddles so I got new of both, the new shoes fit much better and the peddles have the option of not being clips.
I also did laundry at the laundry mat. It's much better than doing laundry in the sink, like I have most every day.  
It was very nice having the opportunity to see the fam.
 
Ohhhh and big huge awesome shot out to the Malm Family, we met them the day before at a small country store. It's wonderful encounters like that that keeps us peddling! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment