Friday, June 25, 2010

06.20.10 Tribune, Ks- Eads, Co Miles: 58 Temp: 90-100 Weather hot, dry, and sunny Sleep: Inside the county fair grounds cafiteria First flat tire of the entire trip! We were super excited to get to Colorado that getting a flat really didn't bother me much at all. I patched it and was back rollin down the road in no time. When we got to the Colorado boarder, there was a big wonderful sign that we just had to climb up ! Only a few miles into the new state we started to see a different landscape, the grasses were more clumps of tall grass, the soil was sandy, and we saw cacti for the first time! I'm feeling great, really strong, I'm excited to start to see the mountans. I feel so grateful to be able to have such a wonderful adventure. It is truly amazing here. It is really indescribable, the feelings I get from experiencing this. It's as though all senses are being energized simultaneously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment