Sunday, June 13, 2010

Multimedia message

06.10.10
Layover day in Pitsburg, Ks

My lay over day was very relaxing. I had a great time and got some much needed relaxing time off. I slept in till 7:45 am, got up, grabbed some hotel breakfast and cleaned my bike. With Rays help, I got my back rack all fixed and set back up. I repositioned my seat a bit because I felt I had too much pressure in my hands, I lowered it alot, about an inch. Time will tell if we should have lowered it little by little, but for now it is still slightly higher than it's supposed to be. We hung out with the lone boy gang in the evening. Their names are Nick (crazyguyonabike.com/doc/nicktransam2010) , Will (Williamxcountry.blogspot.com) Christopher (crazyguyonabike.com/doc/caravanofcrazies), Zach (brokekrew.wordpress.com) , and Dennis (dennishowe.blogspot.com)the guy who saved a puppy. 

Tomorrow we get the full flat experiance!   

No comments:

Post a Comment