Sunday, July 11, 2010

07.01.10 Seritoga, Wy- Rowlings, Wy Miles: 40 Temp: 60-80 Weather: dry, sunny, beautiful Sleep: tent, Rv park  It was a very eventful day! Tonight Bryn and I cooked. Jack was on the bike for the first time. The truck was no more. It was a nice ride for the first half of the day we had a nice tail wind. I was listening to some jams so I decided to sprint when the song got heavy, that with a nice breez took me pretty far. When we changed direction the wind was really against us, and we were riding on inerstate 80.  When we finally got to the town the grosery store was 3 miles out side of camp so lee, Joe, and Paul helped Bryn and I carry the groseries in. We made chicken braccili alfrado with a large salad and pumpkin pie for dessert. Our grand total was $107.00 for dinner, brakefast, and lunch for 14 hungery cyclists. We were under budget and had the perfect ammount of food! After getting to camp we started on making dinner just as a bad storm rolled in. We had help getting our tents up before the rain, and we even managed to create a fort to make food under. Dinner was a success even in the crazy Wyoming wind and rain. After dinner and post dinner clean up I had a chance to catch up on my post cards. As you can read from the 2nds post the night had some fun in store for us.  

1 comment: