Thursday, July 22, 2010

07.21.10 Lowell, Id- Grangeville, Id

07.21.10
Lowell, Id- Grangeville, Id

Today we are in Grangeville, Id. Meg from Meg and Randy, the two that
split from the group, came out to visit us! It was really nice seeing
her again. She told us of the Post Transam life. I'm very nervous to
go back to regular life. I'm enjoying the cycling lifestyle so much, I
wish this would never end.
The ride today was very nice. We had a long hill at the end that was
ok, but it has definitely gotten hotter with the drop in altitude.

I helped Bryn and Olaf cook dinner. We had riggatoni with marinara
sause, spicy sausage and ricatta cheese.

Lee, Bryn, Mort and I spent the rest of the evening in a local
restaurant reminiscing about the fun times we have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment